Feed Additive Technical Manager – Indonesia
We are delighted to deliver to you this exciting opportunity for our client, a global manufacturing Animal Health Company with a solid poultry business in the Indonesian animal health market. To boost our client’s poultry feed additive product portfolio, our client is looking for a candidate with a strong technical background in feed additive products. The role will give you an opportunity to develop the feed additive business through planning and executing technical advice and maximize brand lifespan to optimize profitability.
- Plan, oversee and execute poultry marketing and technical programs for different key accounts and non- key accounts to support our client’s business in Indonesia.
- Work closely with Poultry sales team to provide direction and product service solutions to ensure solid competitive advantage and client’s expectations are met.
- Account for supporting key product and new product launches
- Work closely with sales team, marketing and regulatory to prepare communication content, marketing materials and technical seminar, exhibition and technical round table discussions
- Manage strong relationship with Poultry Industry key stake holder to ensure our client’s presence in the market and key account insight are accommodated in marketing strategies
Essential skills and education
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary science or Animal Nutrition
- Over than 3 years of experience in the industry taking care of feed additive products
- Having a good understanding of the Indonesian Poultry industry and strong network with stake holders, key accounts and non-key accounts.
- Strong business acumen
- Consultative selling skills
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
If you are ready to take the step towards your new career in Poultry Health – apply online referencing VRN1046 ensuring you included a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 8111 130 577 or email@example.com
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Business Unit Lead, Poultry-Indonesia
Our client, a global leader always innovating to meet the dynamic needs in the animal health industry, is currently expanding their team and looking forward to have a Business Lead Poultry to join their team in Indonesia. Being a part of key role in the organization, the successful candidates will step up to have the opportunity to drive the Poultry Business Unit in Indonesia to ensure that financial and key business objective are met. Our client is welcoming candidates with experiences in managing a big team in a Poultry Business Unit Organization, including managing P&L, execute marketing activities and partner closely with Regulatory, Finance, Supply Chain, HR to optimize business operation. The role is based in Jakarta.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the sales team by adopting client’s company value in planning and execution business plans to ensure year on year business financial targets are met
- Ensure Operating budget expenses are met effectively within the organization
- Build and maintain a strong mutual relationship within the region with key stake holders, enabling functions (HR, Finance,etc.) in the organization to ensure business is run according to company practice and guidelines and functions are at place to support market success.
- Strong understanding and keep abreast of the Indonesian Animal Health Industry market environment, trends and figures, in order to maintain business market and identify key areas to develop business. Having good understanding of client’s portfolio as one of the fundamentals to create a strong relationship with clients and to expand client’s market in the country
- Build and maintain positive relationship with communities, distributors and key decision makers in the Indonesia industry to ensure satisfaction and long term business sustainability
- Being able to position client as a market influencer through wide networking and partnership
You should at least be:
- Holding a bachelor Degree in Animal Science and preferably Master of Business Administration
- Over 10 years in Managerial Functions in Animal health or Pharmaceutical Companies
- Having experience in the Animal health or Nutrition Industry
- Fluent in English or Indonesia
- Wide network across the industry
An exciting opportunity to join a global Animal Health Company highly valuing talents and continuously providing space for talents to grow is waiting. Competitive remuneration package will be negotiated for the right candidate. If you are in the industry and ready for the next level in your career path, apply online at www.aicila.com and reference VRN1026. More information on the role will be provided by contacting Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +628111130577.