APAC Regional Sales Manager – Animal Nutrition
Our client, a global organisation in the manufacture of feed additive products, already existing in the region, is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to drive the performance of their products throughout APAC. You will liaise with all support functions in order to demonstrate product value and maximise value to the customer. Based any where in the region, the Regional Sales Manager will deliver customer presentations, facilitate group discussions and deliver educational programs as needed.
As Regional Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Design and execute the overall short and long-term Regional Sales Development Strategy, sales forecast, budget, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate commercial and technical initiatives with nutritionists, feed companies, integrations and producers in a team environment
- Work closely with distributors, Key Account Managers and customers to identify goals, opportunities, implement plans and offer technical support to meet objectives
- Manage the local sales through detailed action plans, account plans, expense management and appropriate communications consistent with our client’s business unit marketing and sales objectives
- Identify and report regularly market trends, competition movements and customer behaviour which may affect the business and develop and execute the strategies and tactics for growth and profitability.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (Agriculture, Nutrition, Veterinary, Science or similar). Master degree in Animal Nutrition would be an advantage.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- At least 5 years of sales experience within a multinational animal health pharmaceutical, animal nutrition, livestock, aquaculture, feed formulation or additives company in the region
- Demonstrated strong sales strategic ability and interpersonal skills
- Frequent travel is required, including overnight travel
- Have already built relationships with KOL’s and have a positive profile within the industry
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with experience.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +628111130577 , quoting reference VRN1043. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.
Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is open to SEA, Taiwan and Chinese citizens who have experience across multiple animal production markets and who have the required skills and education.
ASEAN Animal Nutrition Technical Advisor
Anywhere in ASEAN region
Our client, a global leader with well know premium brand is seeking to hire ASEAN Technical Advisor for their existing animal nutrition business unit. The role will provide an opportunity for you to be responsible to work closely with our client’s customer across the region to provide comprehensive support from technical product solutions, diagnostics, analysis and market access support to influence customer’s decision making.
Responsible for probiotic and enzyme product line, you can be based anywhere within the ASEAN region, except Singapore. You will be reporting to the APAC Animal Nutrition Business Leader.
You will be fully responsible for:
- Support in client’s decision making via technical differentiation of our client’s product portfolio
- Work closely with commercial team for key technical messaging of our client’s animal nutrition product portfolio
- Spread key technical messages and publish scientific regarding our client’s animal nutrition product portfolio to key decision makers and provide effective feedback to customer’s inquiries.
- Identify and assess customer business and technical needs. Uncover customer’s technical problems and opportunities.
- To be the source of technical expertise for sales and marketing teams. Work closely with Global Animal Nutrition business unit, Research and Development and other necessary units.
We need you to have the following:
- A PhD in Livestock or Monogastric Nutrition would be an added value or an equivalent experience in the industry in APAC region.
- Experience in Technical or commercial aspect of Animal Nutrition
- Experience in Aquaculture nutrition would be an added value
- Having strong entrepreneur mindset, communication skill and leadership ability
- Good understanding of sales process
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently in Malaysia and who have proven local experience in the ASEAN region
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Sativana Suparyono at email@example.com or call at +628111130577, quoting reference VRN 1025 . Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.
Animal Nutrition Regional Technical Director – APAC
Anywhere in South East Asia
We are representing a well know global premium brand in the industry. To strengthen their existing Animal Nutrition team in the region, our client is hiring APAC Animal Nutrition Regional Technical Director for their probiotic and enzyme portfolio. Reporting to the APAC Animal Nutrition Business Head, the role will provide opportunities to lead our clients Animal nutrition technical experts across the region and actively involved in product development from conception to launch.
As the Animal Nutrition Account Manager you will be responsible to:
- Effectively lead the Asia and APAC Animal nutritional technical team to ensure they deliver high quality technical expertise needed by our client’s affiliates.
- Lead in providing support and expertise for our clients Monogastric and Aquaculture Animal Nutrition portfolio to marketing, technical team and sales group within the region.
- Work on post registration studies and new product launch together with Global Marketing Technical Team
- Coordination and review of nutritional aspects and feed manufacturing implications of new and existing products with internal and external APAC region.
- Support commercial process with commercial team at customer level
We need you to have the following:
- PhD in poultry or swine nutrition or equivalent experience industry
- Over 10 years of experience in working as an animal nutritionist in the Nutritional health/Feed Mill industry in APAC
- Minimum of 5 years of people management experience
- Experience in delivering scientific presentations in seminars
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in the region.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +628111130577, quoting reference VRN1019 . Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.