Western Europe Key Account Manager – Poultry
We are excited to bring you this leadership level opportunity to be the Key Account Manager for our client, a highly respected global leader in the Animal Nutrition industry currently aggressively expanding in Western Europe and more specifically in Germany.
An exciting strategic opportunity exists for a talented professional to join this multinational company as a Poultry Western Europe Key Account Manager.
You will be responsible for executing in Western Europe all Poultry related sales activities that enhance and drive the performance of the company’s brand and reputation.
What will your responsibilities include:
- Grow the business by delivering upon targets, measured by both quality and quantity
- Develop and implement strategic account management and consultative sellingwith feed mills based on high nutritional solutions expertise,
- Closely work with the technical team to create best value solutions for major accounts.
- Develop and maintain key-account plans, regularly reporting progress and forecasts as input for the regional commercial business and financial planning,
- Support the commercial activities of the business unit by analysing and anticipating customer needs,
- Develop your technical skills and expertise and impart knowledge to your key customers,
- Participate in the Regional team to strengthen the portfolio of products and services.
What Qualifications and Experience are we looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Animal Science, Veterinary Science, or equivalent through relevant industry experience,
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar technical sales role with candidates having previous aviculture experience highly regarded,
- Experience in the animal health, animal nutrition/feed industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the culture and trends of the market,
- Excellent communication skills in German and working knowledge of English,
- Strong negotiation, planning and presentation skills.
- Regional Travel >30% .
If you are interested in exploring the opportunities this role represents and you are eager to drive you career with an organization that offers excellent career progression opportunities in a culture of high performance, please apply online at www.aicila.comreferencing VRN0948. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Loiseauon Whatsapp:+41 79 152 63 30or email@example.com
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience.
Please note onlyapplicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.