GENERAL MANAGER PHILIPPINE
Our client, an aggressively expanding European feed additive company in Philippine is looking for a strong leader. You will direct the entity, with key responsibilities to direct strategic growth plans and the entire business in sales, marketing, commercial activities. Located in Manila, you will be reporting to Business Development Manager in HQ.
- Direct responsibility on Country P&L
- Manage commercial team and create profitable strategy across the species
- Develop and implement growth plans that capitalize on short, medium and longer-term product and market opportunities.
- Direct management of employee, Key regional customers and distributor partnership.
- Have experience in the Animal Nutrition and/or Health industry in Philippines
- Has a good understanding and network with key accounts and distributors in Philippines.
- Ability to identify Business model management and key success factor
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with people management
- Ability to implement strategy and create executable plan and tactics
If you feel that this is the next big step for your managerial and leadership career, apply online referencing VRNv 1065 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 8111130577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Philippines.
We are proud to offer this unrivalled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is a global pharmaceutical company working toward shaping the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health. This world leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in the Philippines.
As the Business Analyst you can deliver creative solutions that make the users happier and the business smarter. Are you a business leader, deeply knowledgeable about cross functional operations and how departments are supposed to work together? Can you deliver successful process automations integral to running a smooth & lean business? We want someone that works hard to fight inefficiency and champion productivity. You can create awesome tools, like easy to use dashboards, intelligent workflows.
The Key Contribution areas are:
- Manage and extract sales force data from CRM system to be reported to stakeholders. Along with stake holders, identify gaps and solutions for sales force performance improvement.
- Provide internal customer support by serving as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment such as providing solutions to user queries, log tickets, and general support to the Field Force.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks such as territory structural changes and general database maintenance
- Craft and deliver training modules for new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization by sharing best practice, providing in field training to individuals and groups and conducting skill assessments
We need you to have the following:
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success and experience with CRM system, experience with salesforce.com would be an advantage.
- Strong data management and analytical abilities
- Good interpersonal skill
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in the Philippines
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Alicia Keenan or Sativana Suparyono at email@example.com or call at +628111130577, quoting reference VRN1009. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.