Finance Manager – Philippines
Our client, a renowned leading multinational animal health pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager to join their team in the Philippines. The successful candidate will develop and maintain the financial well-being of the organisation and will be is responsible for the overall finance management, reporting, budgeting and controllership functions for the organisation in the Philippines.
The finance lead will also work very closely with Shared Service Centre to ensure that the organization is following all applicable accounting procedures and standards and strong internal controls (implementing, monitoring and enhancing).
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP, local/statutory accounting standards, Org policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Oversight for monthly/quarterly close, monthly reviews with Share Service Centre, account reconciliations, and corporate requests for data to fulfil external reporting requirements.
- Coordinate activities between Organisational Centers of Excellence to ensure end to end financial process delivery for the Regional marketing.
- Oversee the preparation of forecast and budget plans, preparation of management reporting
- Oversea and liaise coordination of internal audits and external audits
- Ensure the establishment and monitoring of policies and procedures, cascade regulatory and accounting policy throughout market and serves as a resource in all aspects of country level finance.
- Oversight of the organization’s system of internal controls and active management of exceptions. Ensure adequate systems and procedures are in place to provide controls and the efficient execution of financial activities.
- Coordinates and reviews quarterly and annual income tax provision calculations required for consolidated financial reporting.
- Oversee the preparation of indirect tax returns and reports
- Ensure the coordination with local tax authorities on audits.
- Serves as the primary contact for all local tax issues.
- Accountable for evaluating, reconciling and resolving complex accounting transactions and maintaining oversight of general ledger accounts.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and allowing country and regional management to make informed, sound and financially backed decisions.
- Collaborating with and influencing Business Unit team leaders and country-level managers through ongoing sharing and reporting of key financial data.
- Special projects as required.
- University degree in appropriate discipline (i.e. accounting, finance or economics)
- Professional accounting designation experience
- 7+ years of experience with Controller/Finance or equivalent experience highly desirable
- Direct experience in managing financial reports and analysis for highly complex, fast growing and diverse businesses
- Knowledge of multi-national financial reporting requirements
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- SAP implementation experience is a plus
- Experience managing multi-national accounting operations
- Large public accounting firm experience a plus
- Proficiency with tax accounting, internal controls, and other related accounting pronouncements and experience in their application
- Demonstrated ability to interact with professionals in various functional areas to resolve complex accounting/tax issues
- Strong analytical background with strategic thinking capabilities and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, management skills and leadership skills
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables. Solid understanding of accounting, tax, treasury, internal controls, financial systems and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both verbally and in writing
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to multi-task, consistently meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities
- Work effectively in a team environment and in building collaborative relationships with peers and with other stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation. This role is located in Manila Philippines. Please apply, ensuring you address each of the above mentioned criteria in your application / covering letter. An attractive remuneration package is on offer commensurate with experience.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online.
Sales Force Effectiveness Specialist
We are proud to offer this unrivalled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is a global pharmaceutical company working toward shaping the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health. This world leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Specialist to join their team in the Philippines.
As the SFE Specialist you can deliver creative solutions that make the users happier and the business smarter. Are you a business leader, deeply knowledgeable about cross functional operations and how departments are supposed to work together? Can you deliver successful process automations integral to running a smooth & lean business? We want someone that works hard to fight inefficiency and champion productivity. You can create awesome tools, like easy to use dashboards, intelligent workflows. But above all you have passion for getting the users of Salesforce and Pitcher trained and educated with endless patience; solve complicated business problems and be the driver to keep projects moving forward.
The Key Contribution areas are:
- Provide internal customer support by serving as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment such as providing solutions to user queries, log tickets, and general support to the Field Force.
- Proactively manage the Intranet site design by engaging with the business to identify enhancements and future needs.
- Develop and refine content on Pitcher for eDetailing.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks such as territory structural changes and general database maintenance
- Collaborate with data analyst team for all reporting requirements of the business units
- Project manage system upgrades to ensure local business is aligned with global requirements
- Craft and deliver training modules for new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization by sharing best practice, providing in field training to individuals and groups and conducting skill assessments
- Attend Conferences and off-site meetings for “Helpdesk” support, and/or to present on specific materials and learnings for the teams
We need you to have the following:
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success and experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Working history with Pitcher seen as an advantage
- Saleforce.com Admin certified Intermediate or Advanced level required
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in the Philippines
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Alicia Keenan or Sativana Suparyono at email@example.com or call at +628111130577, quoting reference VRN1009. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.