Account Manager – Veterinary
Sydney, NSW or Central Coast
We are so happy to be able to present this opportunity to the market place. Our client, is a technology driven company that has been providing both humans and animals with solutions to enhance health and well-being for decades. They are striving to move animal health toward a new era and have a robust R&D pipeline. This global leader in premium branded products is currently looking for an influential sales account manager to join its successful veterinary division in the northern regions of Sydney and up to the Central Coast.
Being part of the sales team, you will love building loyal partnerships with your customer base. You will be passionate about life sciences or the veterinary industry and have the dream to help veterinarians and pet owners alike. You are a driven salesperson, that can demonstrate performance, gain results and show dedication to their team. You just love uncovering new business opportunities and converting them to meaningful long-term clients. We need you to have a real flair for technology and technical information.
As a Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Creating demand and securing sales by delivering and demonstrating the value of products in the companion animal veterinary portfolio
- Maintaining existing and generating new business relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing the territory consistent with our client’s marketing strategies and sales objectives
- Planning effective and productive call cycles to veterinarians and Industry KOL’s
- Implementing sales strategies to maximise growth in the area
- Delivering training programs to clients to increase awareness, usage and sales
- Delivering highly technical information to assist in the sales process
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- TAFE or undergraduate degree in animal / life sciences or veterinary fields highly desired
- More than 3 years B2C sales experience
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License
- 2+ years of experience in Animal Health or Veterinary industry preferred
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to travel extensively around the given territory
A highly competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is committed to empowering and rewarding its people. Please note only applicants who meet the above strict selection criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1042 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.