Animal Health Sales Lead– Ho Chi Minh City
Our client is hiring! Open to candiates having strong leadership skill and network in the animal health industry to lead a dynamic sales and technical team. The role is located in Ho Chi Minh City and will be part of the country leadership team.
Our client is a premium brand in the industry with global market presence and worldwide manufacturing plant. Being the Sales Leader, you will be fully driving the plans and execute our clients animal health business unit to optimize its business performance. Do you like challenge? Are you passionate in leading a team to succeed?
You will be responsible for:
- To achieve consistent growth in sales and gross margin within each account in accordance with yearly sales budgets
- Translating marketing and sales plans to projects which are align with global and regional strategy
- Establishing relationships with individuals at all levels of a customers’ organisation
- Delivering sales presentations on the organisations’ programs and products
- Closing the sale and implementing the startup programs
Our client is looking for a leader, ideally with the following:
- Bachelor degree in any relevant science
- Minimum 5-7 year sales experience or in account management in the Veterinary or animal nutrition industry
- Having the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Demonstrated superior sales project management skills and evidence of the ability to successfully complete projects
- Vietnamese nationality
If you are looking to take the next step in your leadership career, apply online referencing VRN1117 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion, contact Sativana Suparyono on firstname.lastname@example.org or +62-81111 30577
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.