Animal Health Sales Manager
ANIMAL HEALTH SALES MANAGER – INDONESIA
Animal health Sales manager Indonesia, the role is open to Indonesian candidates with experience in poultry vaccine business. Our client is a global vaccine manufacturing company who ha started their business in Asia market, including in Indonesia. The role is home based and you will visit poultry farms across Indonesia.
If you have strong sales experience and a solid network in the Indonesian poultry this might be your next journey!
You will be responsible for:
- Drive sales operation to ensure targets are met through sales coordination and management together with Regional Business Unit Head.
- Plan and execute annual commercial plan in the region
- Support customer trough technical and product presentations
- Set pricing strategy in the assigned territory based on directions designated by Regional Business Unit Head
- Represent our client in industrial events and seminars
We are looking for candidate with the following qualifications:
- Having tertiary education in Agriculture, Animal Nutrition or Veterinary Medicine with 5 years of experience in the industry
- Having prior experience in the Indonesian livestock industry and strong network within the poultry segment
- Excellent presentation, selling and negotiating skills
- Superior project management skills with experience in planning, innovating, developing and selling value-added propositions using sound technical and commercial logic.
- Indonesian nationality and fluent in English
If this meets your next path, please contact Sativana Suparyono at +628111130577 for a confidential discussion or apply online referencing VRN2574 outlining your suitability for the role. An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who strictly meet the above criteria will be contacted.