ANIMAL HEALTH TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER – HO CHI MINH CITY
We are delighted to present you with this opportunity to wonderful talents in the Animal Health industry in Vietnam. Our client is a global brand, with a strong business across the APAC market. Recently they have expanded their business into the animal health segment, by continuously introducing several vaccine product lines to the market.
Due to the organisation’s needs, they are looking to hire a Technical Sales Manager for their poultry vaccine portfolio. Our client already has the business running in Vietnam and this role will focus on providing poultry vaccines technical expertise to current and future clients as needed to create opportunities, drive closure of business and build a strong brand in the entire Vietnam livestock market. Ideally, you have sound technical expertise on poultry vaccine products and enjoy travel to meet customers to share technical expertise and fluent in English.
You will be responsible for:
- Plan and execute a poultry technical vaccine training program for customers and distributors to ensure our client’s vaccine business segment meets and exceeds the annual target.
- Provide poultry vaccine technical expertise to build a confident and strong relationship with customers and distributors
- Provide support to our client’s poultry vaccine sales in Vietnam
- Provide technical expertise to all internal and external trial protocols generated and continuously follow trial result at the customer level
- Ensure technical accuracy for all marketing materials
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Veterinary degree with 3+ years of experience in poultry disease, added value if you have experience in a poultry production facility
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Outstanding presentation, selling, and negotiating skills.
- Vietnamese and fluent in English is MANDATORY
This organization is an equal opportunity employer with a focus on being supportive to be able to meet targets and teamwork. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and have proven Vietnam experience. Please note that NO working/sponsorship visas are available for this role.
If you are interested to join one of the biggest brands in the livestock industry with numerous potential to grow within the organization, for a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 81111 30577 or apply online referencing VRN 2552 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability against the selection criteria for the role.