Animal Nutrition Account Manager – India
Anywhere in India
We are delighted to deliver this exciting opportunity in our client’s organisation, a global premium brand in the Animal Health and Nutrition Industry. Our client is looking for an Animal Nutrition Account Manager with high passion to drive animal nutrition portfolio in India. Preferably based in Mumbai, you will drive the demand creation and business by working closely with key accounts in India. The role is reporting to APAC Animal Nutrition Business Head.
As the Animal Nutrition Account Manager you will be responsible to:
- Drive the Animal nutrition business in India with key strategic customers
- Actively build communications and network with the key industry opinion leaders and key stakeholders
- Lead strategic business development and develop long term business growth with customers
- Be the primary person for developing, executing and communicating customer plans. Work closely with other supporting team members on any customer related projects to ensure that each supporting team members are aware of their responsibility and expectations
- Provide trainings for Field Sales Representative
We need you to have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical/sales experience in the Indian Animal Nutrition industry
- Having prior experience in B2B business platform or strategic account management
- Bachelor degree in animal husbandry, animal nutrition, veterinary or other related science
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in the India
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +628111130577, quoting reference VRN1017. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.