ANIMAL NUTRITION AREA SALES MANAGER – MALAYSIA
Our client, an animal nutrition manufacturing company is currently hiring an Area Sales Manager fin Malaysia. They recently entered the South East Asia market by building the regional HQ and future manufacturing plant in Malaysia, but is aiming to grow aggressively in the Malaysian livestock market, as a start, and globally soon. This is a home based role and will report to SEA Regional Sales Manager. Ideally you are a go getter sales person having an experience and a very strong customer or distributor network in Malaysia.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the representative of our client in the Malaysian livestock industry to develop the business and leverage brand visibility
- Conduct field visits to manage and develop business relationship with current and potential customers or distributors to increase company market share and ensure business targets are achieved
- Coordination with logistic and production to ensure customers’ orders are delivered in a time accordingly
- Provide market insight and feed back to management to improve business strategy
You shall be:
- Minimum diploma in any business related discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Malaysian animal health and nutrition industry
- Proven track record of achieving sales target in the livestock industry
- Good communication skill and highly motivated to achieve business targets
Our client’s organization is an equal opportunity employer with a focus on being supportive to be able to meet targets and team work. We regret, only candidates with right skill set and backgrounds will be shortlisted. For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 81111 30577 or apply online referencing VRN2349 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability against the selection criteria for the role.