Key Account Manager – Middle East
We are so excited to present this brand-new opportunity for our client, a global animal health and nutrition business. They are a worldwide leader in their field and continue to grow and emerge in new markets. We are currently looking for a Senior Level Key Account Manager to cover the Middle East region, with the successful candidate ideally based in Jordan, UAE, Saudi Arabia or Lebanon. There is possibility to consider other locations. The person we are looking for will be an integral part of the regional commercial team and you will have very strong working relationships at the highest level within the poultry industry and with key accounts throughout the Middle East region. You will have a track record of delivering solutions to customers and building long-lasting relationships.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Develop and execute high standard key account plans with a focus to drive profitability, with regular reporting focused on volume, gross margin, key account plans etc
- Identify, map and develop strategy for new potential strategic key accounts in the region
- Position the product portfolio strategically with customers, considering industry market trends, competition, gaps/opportunities and the value-added / solutions nature of our client's offering.
- Closely work with internal stakeholders and colleagues such as sales, marketing, technical and customer service to drive successful customer outcomes
- Work collaboratively with commercial teams, logistics/supply chain, procurement, pricing, and other cross-functional teams to ensure customers have continued access to raw materials based on their requirements and that issues are resolved quickly and effectively
- Build and develop internal talent and be a champion for sales excellence within the regional business
- Support supply chain efficiency by setting up distribution channels and assisting with logistics and product registrations
- Ensure accounts receivable is managed in a healthy and robust way in collaboration with internal finance colleagues
- Develop a strong relationship and coordinate with the relevant touch points within a customer’s business – i.e. their procurement, marketing, R&D, finance and leadership teams
We require the following:
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Animal Sciences, Veterinary Sciences or Business
- More than 8 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager in the MEA region with a successful track record of delivering results
- A deep understanding of the Animal Nutrition and/or Animal Husbandry industry in the MEA region
- High-level communication and listening skills
- Strong negotiation, planning, and presentation skills.
- High level of business acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines and priorities
- Experience working in a complex, matrix organisation
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
Please review the criteria above and apply online referencing VRN2251. To be considered for this role, it is important you are able to identify how your experience aligns to the criteria above. Along with your CV, please ensure you include a cover letter outlining what you will bring to this role in relation to the criteria above.
A high-reaching package will be discussed and negotiated with you, aligned to your skills and experience. Please note you will only be contacted if you meet and address the criteria above.