Animal Nutrition Product Manager – Singapore
A rare opportunity for professionals in the Animal Nutrition or Veterinary industry to be based in Singapore as Animal Nutrition Product Manager. Open to any nationalities, you will be having the opportunity to be responsible for overall product marketing activities and ensure that they are implemented well to optimise our client’s business operation in the region. You will also be engaged with customers to ensure customer excellence, while strongly keeping our client’s business values.
The role provides you the opportunity to be:
- With the head of the Department and other supporting units (logistic, purchasing, sales and marketing) to achieve annual business goals.
- Communicate closely with our clients' key accounts in Asia Pacific to provide our clients service and solutions and their insight on our client’s service.
- Monitor marking trends to optimize our client’s business opportunities.
- Conduct market analysis for new products develop by our client’s R&D team and ensure on time product launching.
- Working closely with the Head of Department to evaluate existing product marketing strategy and driving its product lifecycle.
- Provide marketing materials and tolls to support regional sales team to ensure sales target are achieved.
You should at least be:
- Having at least 6 years of working experience in Animal Nutrition or Animal health industry.
- Demonstrate strong product management and product marketing competency (a professional degree in product marketing or product management will be an advantage).
- Strong experience with animal nutrition products for farm and feed mills
- Have proven track in meeting financial targets
- Have strong commercial characteristics: taking initiative, accountable and take calculated risk
- Passionate to visit farms and feed mills to meet clients
- Fluent in English
This rare opportunity to join a top brand in the Animal Nutrition industry highly valuing talents and continuously providing space for talents to grow is waiting. Competitive remuneration package will be negotiated for the right candidate. If you are in the industry and ready for the next level in your career path, apply online at www.aicila.com and reference VRN1034. More information on the role will be provided by contacting Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +628111130577.