Sales Force Effectiveness Manager – ANZ
We are proud to offer this unrivalled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is a specialist animal health company working toward enhancing the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health. This leader in its field is currently looking for a Commercial Excellence person to drive the sales operations for Australia and New Zealand due to its continued growth. The role is based in Melbourne and reports to the APAC Regional Head.
As the ANZ SFE Manager, you can deliver creative solutions that make the business smarter, the field force happier and the tools utilised effective. Are you a business analyst, deeply knowledgeable about cross functional operations and how intertwined departments are? Can you deliver successful process automations integral to running a smooth & lean business? We want someone that works hard to fight inefficiency and champion productivity. Above all you have passion for getting the users of the CRM trained and educated with endless patience; solve complicated business problems and be the driver to keep projects moving forward.
The Key Contribution areas are:
- Provide internal support by serving as primary system administrator for the CRM environment
- Craft strategic account planning activities with the leadership team, evaluating and establishing performance metrics to deliver ROI
- Support sales forecasting and business analytics across the sales and marketing programs
- Collaborate with data analyst team for all reporting requirements of the regional business
- Project manage system upgrades to ensure local business is aligned with global requirements
- Craft and deliver training modules for field force, and grow the skill set across the organization by sharing best practice, providing in field training to individuals and groups and conducting skill assessments
We need you to have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated success and experience in sales operations
- Knowledge of either Veterinary industry, Retail Pharmacy, Pharmacy OTC or FMCG critically essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and strong data management abilities
- An ability to influence, exceptional communication skills and determined to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in Business highly desirable
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1012 outlining your suitability for the role.