Animal Nutrition Regional Technical Director – APAC
Anywhere in South East Asia
We are representing a well know global premium brand in the industry. To strengthen their existing Animal Nutrition team in the region, our client is hiring APAC Animal Nutrition Regional Technical Director for their probiotic and enzyme portfolio. Reporting to the APAC Animal Nutrition Business Head, the role will provide opportunities to lead our clients Animal nutrition technical experts across the region and actively involved in product development from conception to launch.
As the Animal Nutrition Account Manager you will be responsible to:
- Effectively lead the Asia and APAC Animal nutritional technical team to ensure they deliver high quality technical expertise needed by our client’s affiliates.
- Lead in providing support and expertise for our clients Monogastric and Aquaculture Animal Nutrition portfolio to marketing, technical team and sales group within the region.
- Work on post registration studies and new product launch together with Global Marketing Technical Team
- Coordination and review of nutritional aspects and feed manufacturing implications of new and existing products with internal and external APAC region.
- Support commercial process with commercial team at customer level
We need you to have the following:
- PhD in poultry or swine nutrition or equivalent experience industry
- Over 10 years of experience in working as an animal nutritionist in the Nutritional health/Feed Mill industry in APAC
- Minimum of 5 years of people management experience
- Experience in delivering scientific presentations in seminars
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in the region.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +628111130577, quoting reference VRN1019 . Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.