APAC MONOGASTRIC REGIONAL TECHNICAL MANAGER (Open to expat and Based anywhere in SEA)
An urgent role! Our client is a global animal nutrition manufacturer. Currently they are hiring a Regional Technical Marketing Manager to support their sales team across the APAC region (excluding India and China). Our client has a manufacturing facility in the region, producing organic animal nutrition products for Poultry and Swine.
This role is open to any nationalities with experience to provide technical support in the APAC region and reports to the APAC Director. Ideally you are an animal nutritionist or veterinarian with strong technical background in animal nutrition and having a good network in the feed mill segment. In the region. You can be based anywhere in SEA countries, travel to the region and work closely with the Global marketing team
You will be responsible to:
- Be the person in charge in executing business development plans for our client’s product portfolio across the region
- Work closely with the sales team across the region to develop a successful business development plans and technical expertise
- provide Technical expertise to sales team with aims to create demand in the market.
- Conduct technical seminar, develop and implement trial protocols to generate data of our client’s product efficacy
- Work closely with the Global Marketing team in our client’s global Headquarter to ensure all the technical approach are aligned with the global team and to provide marketing insight and current trends in the animal nutrition industry in the region.
We are looking for candidates with:
- A Bachelor’s degree in animal nutrition or a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree with minimum of 5 years of working experience, preferably in technical roles
- Having a previous experience in providing technical expertise to feed mills in APAC region
- Has a sound animal nutrition technical capacity, particularly in the swine and poultry segment. Added value if you have experience with enzyme products.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
This wonderful and challenging opportunities is waiting for you. A competitive remuneration package will be provided by our client. Apply Online Referencing VRN 2472 Ensuring You Include A Cover Letter Outlining Your Suitability For The Role. For A Confidential Discussion, Please Contact Sativana Suparyono On +62 811 11 30577 or email@example.com