APAC Regional Animal Nutrition Brand Manager – Malaysia
An exciting APAC regional role primary responsible tenhancing animal nutrition product portfolio (current and future) and being the key person between the region and global in brand management aspect. Reporting to APAC Animal Nutrition Business Unit Leader, you will be a part of a global leader with a strong brand name in the industry. You will be based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Being the Regional Brand Manager, our client is expecting you to be responsible for:
- Be the person in charge to communicated Global Animal Nutrition strategy to all affiliates in the region
- Increasing our client’s brand awareness in the region by actively involved in the process of product launching, execute agreed Animal Nutrition Brand marketing plans and brand promotions as per our client’s brand planning steps.
- Provide marketing leadership across the team in the region
- Maintain good relationship with all level of contacts and being a value added partner to our client’s local business partners in the region.
We need you to have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and sales in the animal nutrition, human pharmaceutical or nutrition industry.
- Good communication skill and team work across the local, regional and global team
- Managerial experience, good ability to coach and teach team members
- Willing to travel across the region
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently in Malaysia and who have proven experience in the ASEAN region.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Sativana Suparyono at email@example.com or call at +628111130577, quoting reference VRN 1024. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.