APAC Regional Sales Manager – Animal Nutrition
Our client, a global organisation in the manufacture of feed additive products, already existing in the region, is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to drive the performance of their products throughout APAC. You will liaise with all support functions in order to demonstrate product value and maximise value to the customer. Based any where in the region, the Regional Sales Manager will deliver customer presentations, facilitate group discussions and deliver educational programs as needed.
As Regional Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Design and execute the overall short and long-term Regional Sales Development Strategy, sales forecast, budget, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate commercial and technical initiatives with nutritionists, feed companies, integrations and producers in a team environment
- Work closely with distributors, Key Account Managers and customers to identify goals, opportunities, implement plans and offer technical support to meet objectives
- Manage the local sales through detailed action plans, account plans, expense management and appropriate communications consistent with our client’s business unit marketing and sales objectives
- Identify and report regularly market trends, competition movements and customer behaviour which may affect the business and develop and execute the strategies and tactics for growth and profitability.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (Agriculture, Nutrition, Veterinary, Science or similar). Master degree in Animal Nutrition would be an advantage.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- At least 5 years of sales experience within a multinational animal health pharmaceutical, animal nutrition, livestock, aquaculture, feed formulation or additives company in the region
- Demonstrated strong sales strategic ability and interpersonal skills
- Frequent travel is required, including overnight travel
- Have already built relationships with KOL’s and have a positive profile within the industry
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with experience.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +628111130577 , quoting reference VRN1043. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.
Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is open to SEA, Taiwan and Chinese citizens who have experience across multiple animal production markets and who have the required skills and education.