APAC Regional Ruminant Product Manager – Singapore
Do you have a strong understanding of the Ruminant market? A passion to combine technical expertise and commerical mindset to boost ruminant business in one of the fastest growing markets globally?
We are currently engaged with one of the premium brands in the industry, looking to hire a Product Manager to strenghten their Ruminan product portfolio. Based in Singapore and reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, the role is open to any nationalities with the right skill set.
Being the Ruminant Product Manager, you will play pivotal role for overall product marketing activities and and its implemetation and engaged with customers to ensure customer excellence, while strongly keeping our client’s business values.
The role provides you the opportunity to be:
- With the head of the Department and other supporting units (logistic, purchasing, sales and marketing) to achieve annual business goals.
- Communicate closely with our clients' key accounts in Asia Pacific to provide our clients service and solutions and their insight on our client’s service.
- Monitor marking trends to optimize our client’s business opportunities.
- Conduct market analysis for new products develop by our client’s R&D team and ensure on time product launching.
- Working closely with the Head of Department to evaluate existing product marketing strategy and driving its product lifecycle.
- Provide marketing materials and tolls to support regional sales team to ensure sales target are achieved.
You should at least be:
- Have at least 5-8 years in technical and commercial aspect in ruminant business.
- Minimum degree in Animal Nutrition or Veterinary. Master or PhD would be an added value
- Strong understanding of Ruminant market and product applications
- Have strong commercial characteristics: taking initiative, accountable and take calculated risk
- Fluent in English
This rare opportunity to join a top brand in the Animal Nutrition industry highly valuing talents and continuously providing space for talents to grow is waiting. Competitive remuneration package will be negotiated for the right candidate. If you are in the industry and ready for the next level in your career path, apply online at www.aicila.com and reference VRN1206. More information on the role will be provided by contacting Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +628111130577.