APAC Technical Sales Manager – Monogastrics
We are incredibly excited to present this new opportunity for our client, a global animal nutrition business with headquarters in Europe. They are a worldwide leader in their field and continue to grow and strengthen in markets in which they serve.
We are currently looking for a APAC Technical Sales Manager to join their successful team and as such, you will be part of our clients APAC commercial organisation, which is the largest sales growth opportunity for this global business.
Our client’s APAC team sells 2 main portfolios: Silage Inoculants & “in Feed” Probiotics for Swine, Poultry, Ruminants and a bit of Aqua. You will support APAC on the full Monogastric portfolio (Swine and Poultry) and will work in tight collaboration with Global Commercial Development Team in HQ in Europe.
We are open to considering candidates already residing in Asia who already live in or are willing to relocate to Singapore or Malaysia.
In this role you will have the opportunity to provide superior poultry & swine technical expertise & support to not only your colleagues but key customers and channel partners in the poultry & swine industry within the APAC region.
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? Let’s see….
- Are you currently working in the animal nutrition industry in Asia? And do you have 8-10 years of experience in industry?
- Is poultry/swine health and nutrition your area of expertise?
- Do you have Masters of Animal Science, Agricultural Engineering, PhD or DVM?
- Do you have a demonstrated track record of planning and running scientific trials in the poultry/swine nutrition space?
- Do you have the ability to add value to poultry/swine key accounts with a focus on technical solutions?
- Can you communicate effectively with people from different cultures, backgrounds?
- Do you have experience working for an international animal feed or feed additives company?
- Have you had experience in providing technical support and training to distributors, customers and colleagues?
- Do you have excellent presentation skills and can you easily translate complicated technical data into meaningful information for use by peers, customers and channel partners?
- Are you able to travel up to 50% of the time
You’ll have a high level of drive and motivation in leading technical poultry & swine projects and most certainly, you will be able to build trust with the people you work with. Your tendency for agile, innovative thinking and your hunger to deliver solution, will stand you in good stead to be a stellar candidate for this position.
An ambitious package will be negotiated with the person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
We would highly appreciate applications from candidates who can answer yes to the questions posed above. Please note ONLY applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.
Please apply, following the links and be sure to include a cover letter with your CV application, referencing VRN2571.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp +62 811 1130 577 or Alicia Keenan at email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion regarding the role.