Aquaculture Business Development Manager – Thailand
An opportunity for professional in the Thailand aquaculture industry to drive our client’s business. Our client a well-respected brand with strong commitment to improve livestock welfare is looking for an experienced Aquaculture Business Development Manager. Based in Bangkok, you will be reporting to the Aquaculture Commercial Manager and will be responsible to drive our client’s aqua feed raw material business in Thailand market.
As the successful candidate for role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Closely work the management to create and execute business strategy for their Aquatic range product portfolio
- Develop our client’s Aqua product portfolio business plans, including product segmentation, targeting and positioning in Thailand Aquaculture industry.
- Work closely with clients and distributors to provide necessary supports to increase sales in the both countries
We are looking for candidates possessing the following qualifications:
- We need the person to hold have 3 years of experience in aquaculture raw material/nutrition products
- Bachelor in Aquaculture, Fisheries, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary or other relevant science.
- Good communications skills and ability to handle wide range of customers
- Have strong understanding on Thailand Aquaculture industry
- Thailand nationality
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +628111130577 or apply online referencing VRN 2449.