Aquaculture National Sales Manager – Indonesia
A rare opportunity for Indonesian professional in the aquaculture industry to expand its responsibilities to drive our client’s business in Indonesia and Malaysia region. Our client a well-respected brand with strong commitment to improve livestock welfare is looking for an experienced Aquaculture National Sales Manager. Based in Jakarta, you will be reporting to the SEA Aquaculture Commercial Manager and will be responsible to drive our client’s feed additive business in both countries.
As the successful candidate for The National Sales Manager role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Closely work the management to create and execute business strategy for their Aquatic range product portfolio, including feed additive and nutritional products and ensured target is met in both countries.
- Develop our client’s Aqua product portfolio business plans, including product segmentation, targeting and positioning in Indonesia and Malaysia Aquaculture industry.
- Work closely with clients and distributors to provide necessary supports to increase sales in the both countries
We are looking for candidates possessing the following qualifications:
- We need the person to hold have 5 years of experience in aquaculture feed additive sales
- Bachelor in Aquaculture, Veterinary or other majors.
- Good communications skills and ability to handle wide range of customers
- Have strong understanding on Indonesian Aquaculture industry
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +628111130577 or apply online referencing VRN1037.