ASEAN Animal Nutrition Technical Advisor
Anywhere in ASEAN region
Our client, a global leader with well know premium brand is seeking to hire ASEAN Technical Advisor for their existing animal nutrition business unit. The role will provide an opportunity for you to be responsible to work closely with our client’s customer across the region to provide comprehensive support from technical product solutions, diagnostics, analysis and market access support to influence customer’s decision making.
Responsible for probiotic and enzyme product line, you can be based anywhere within the ASEAN region, except Singapore. You will be reporting to the APAC Animal Nutrition Business Leader.
You will be fully responsible for:
- Support in client’s decision making via technical differentiation of our client’s product portfolio
- Work closely with commercial team for key technical messaging of our client’s animal nutrition product portfolio
- Spread key technical messages and publish scientific regarding our client’s animal nutrition product portfolio to key decision makers and provide effective feedback to customer’s inquiries.
- Identify and assess customer business and technical needs. Uncover customer’s technical problems and opportunities.
- To be the source of technical expertise for sales and marketing teams. Work closely with Global Animal Nutrition business unit, Research and Development and other necessary units.
We need you to have the following:
- A PhD in Livestock or Monogastric Nutrition would be an added value or an equivalent experience in the industry in APAC region.
- Experience in Technical or commercial aspect of Animal Nutrition
- Experience in Aquaculture nutrition would be an added value
- Having strong entrepreneur mindset, communication skill and leadership ability
- Good understanding of sales process
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently in Malaysia and who have proven local experience in the ASEAN region
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Sativana Suparyono at email@example.com or call at +628111130577, quoting reference VRN 1025 . Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the above criteria.