We are representing one of the biggest brands in the animal health pharmaceutical industry. Backed up by incredible science / R&D unit, our client has a comprehensive portfolio: from multi-species vaccine, antibiotics, diagnostic, bio device and diagnostics, all available globally.
Our client has asked for our assistance to find their next ASIA/ANZ Learning & Development Director. The role will be based in either Thailand or the Philippines and will report to the L&D Director for all international markets, based in Europe.
The role forms part of the international L&D leadership team and the main responsibilities include leading L&D team in a diverse and business complex environment. There will be a strong focus on facilitation, consulting, coaching, interaction with all management levels in creating a learning culture and improve overall colleague skill and proficiency in country and cluster. As the ideal candidate, you will have commercial and learning and development experience, be familiar and have experience with sales CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), be able to work well within virtual teams and influence, interact/network on a senior commercial level with business unit directors, country leads & cluster vice presidents. Furthermore, the responsibilities include co creating, co-developing and roll out of international L&D strategies, solutions and tools that address international clusters/countries commercial business and performance needs. This role will have 5 direct reports (L&D Managers) across the ASIA & ANZ regions.
- Lead, manage and develop Learning and Development direct reports throughout the Cluster
- Drive and support change management culture and mindset when new programs are rolled out
- Drive and manage skills programs roll out and implementation (Sales, Marketing, Technical Colleagues)
- Provide guidance on cluster skill gap identification and provide support and guidance on solving the gaps
- Manage learning activity, certification and reporting to drive verbal fluency with new product launches.
- Analyse L&D data, manage and report accordingly
- Close co-ordination & consultation with senior leaders and commercial team in cluster to identify learning opportunities and discuss way forward
- Active leadership role in Learning and Development leadership team and country leadership teams
- Participate in international L&D strategic development programs and plans to support cluster performance
- Evaluation, design, refine and improve relevant training and development solutions to suit commercial business needs
You will also possess the following attributes
University degree in human , educational or business science , or equivalent
Senior sales /marketing management experience (minimum 2 years) preferred
Learning and development experience and or certification will be an advantage
Successful track record in L&D , sales/ marketing management.
Effective People and digital tool (LMS, CRM ,Learning experience platform) management
At least 2 years’ experience in a senior leader role
Success in previous roles including getting things done, creatively finding opportunities, or solving problems, with high level of integrity and ownership for the best interest of the company
Good teamwork , influencing and partnering skills
Ability to manage complex projects and environments
Strategic and pragmatic thinker
Verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal, communication skills.
High level of command and fluency in English
This is an exciting role, which boasts opportunities to develop, grow and strategically contribute to a highly successful global organisation. Please apply online by quoting VRN2611. Please note that only candidates matching the above criteria will be contacted. We are also open to a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Alicia Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org