Brand Manager – Equine / Horses
We are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to the market. Our client, understands the role healthy animals play in making our lives better. A global leader in premium branded animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals is currently looking for a Product Manager to join their Australian office and manufacturing site. You will report to the Business Unit Director and will be based in Sydney, Australia. This role is open to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
As a Brand Manager, you will love the full marketing life cycle including getting out and meeting the customers to get insights on the success of your campaigns. You will be passionate about the horse industry and have the desire to help veterinarians, retailers and horse owners alike. You are a driven person, that can demonstrate innovative and creative thinking and commitment to their team. You can engage and collaborate with the expert sales team both out in the field and at team meetings. You just love coming up with an idea and then seeing it through to completion – and all stations in between. You have a real flair for getting other departments to work with you to achieve a common goal and meet deadlines.
- Deliver brand strategy and marketing plans for the Australian and New Zealand markets on the comprehensive equine product portfolio
- Develop commercialisation plans for new product launches
- Research and gather market insights as a key tool in forming marketing strategies
- Analyse numerical data to forecast sales and growth for portfolio
- From conception to implementation for relevant in-market campaigns
- Ability to work cross functionally within the business to achieve the commercial goals
- 3+ years of experience as a Brand Manager or Product Manager or Corporate Marketing
- Exposure to the horse industry and equine sports is essential, even if its personal not professional
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or similar
- Exceptional communication skills including selling skills
- Excellent expense management, planning, presentation and reporting skills essential
- Ability to travel domestically
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in Australia or New Zealand.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1030 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.