BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AQUACULTURE – VIETNAM
Our client is a globally well-known brand in the animal nutrition industry. They are globally presence and posse a strong Research and Development to be able to continuously provide solutions to the animal nutrition industry. Their existing Aquaculture business unit in Vietnam is looking for a Business Development Manager to develop their aquaculture nutrition business to create demand in the market and ensure sales revenue are met in the long run. Ideally you are a person with proven track record in sales in any industry and a persistent person.
This business development manager will give you the responsivities to:
- Ensure annual sales target and profit are met
- Set and implement our client’s strategic business plan in the Vietnamese aquaculture market
- Work closely with distributors in implementing business strategy and to provide support for distributors to maximize its performance
- Work closely with the marketing teams to provide all materials related to marketing communications
Our client is looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical, Biotechnology, Veterinary, Fishery Degree or similar, with minimum five year’s experiences in sales.
- Good experience and good understanding of marketing and advertisement areas
- Outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills.
- Clear, persistent, patient and proactive communication skills.
- Vietnamese nationality
A highly ambitious package will be awarded to the right person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
Please note only applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +628111130577 or apply online referencing VRN 2450