Business Sales Manager – Animal Health
New Zealand (North Island)
Our client, is a technology driven company that has been providing both humans and animals with solutions to enhance health and well-being for decades. They are striving to move pet and herd health toward a new era and have a robust R&D pipeline. This global leader in premium branded products is currently looking for an influential sales and management professional to join its successful team in New Zealand.
As the National Sales Manager, you can deliver sales results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through product placement and team leadership. You are passionate about animal health and thrive on finding business opportunities to improve standards of care. You will be the kind of person that values relationships, nurtures those relationships and deliver sales as a result. You have loads of personal drive, motivation and a mind for financial analysis and strategic planning. You are seen as a leader amongst your peers and relied upon for in field coaching and development. You are a diplomatic person that brings maturity, a positive attitude and critical thinking to the role.
As the Business Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the General Manager of Sales by contributing to the leadership of the existing sales team as it continues to grow.
- Actively participate in sales coaching and development plans for the broader team by supporting and influencing
- Creating demand and securing sales by delivering and demonstrating the value of products across a range of portfolios to key corporate and group accounts.
- Maintaining existing and generating new business development relationships with key accounts, regional and national distributors and large corporate end user clientele.
- Managing a small designated territory consistent with our client’s marketing strategies and sales objectives
- Delivering highly technical information to assist in the sales process
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Proven and demonstrated sales leadership and coaching
- More than 7 years B2B and B2C sales experience
- Bachelor degree in Animal or Life Science, Business or similar highly regarded
- A valid New Zealand Drivers’ License
- 2+ years of experience in one or more animal health markets
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to travel extensively around the given territory
A highly competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is committed to empowering and rewarding its people. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to local candidates who have the right to work permanently and who have demonstrated local experience in New Zealand.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1029 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.