Veterinary Clinical Director
United Kingdom – Gloucestershire
The Aicila Group is currently recruiting for a Clinical Director / Senior Veterinary Surgeon to manage 1 of our clients spacious modern purpose-built practice which is in a beautiful village location but just 5 miles away from the City of Gloucester.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced and happy to work sole charge. You will be consulting and operating on a daily basis. Interest in the business side of the practice would be ideal, as there is scope for the right person to go far.
Our client currently has vets doing further study in Exotics, Feline Medicine and Ophthalmology so you will have the opportunity to grow and develop as a clinician
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact, Tim Lincoln-Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 00447511 202527 or apply online referencing VRN1231