Commercial Head – India
Are you a leader with extra communication skill to embrace all team members to work hand in hand to sustain business performance? Are you passionate in transfering positive values to optimize team performance? Read further, this Director Level role in a global organization might be your next journey.
Our client, a global leader with sucessful market innovations to meet their globally customer dynamic needs, is hiring a Commercial Head to join its team in India. Being a part of key role in the organization, you will drive the Business Unit to sieze market to meet company business and finance goals.
The role is open to candidates from the human pharmaceutical and life science industry with the right skill set: including managing P&L, execute marketing activities and partner closely with Regulatory, Finance, Supply Chain, HR to optimize business operation.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the sales and marketing team team by adopting client’s company value in planning and execution business plans to ensure year on year business financial targets are met
- Ensure Operating budget expenses are met effectively within the organization
- Build and maintain a strong mutual relationship within the region with key stake holders, enabling functions (HR, Finance,etc.) in the organization to ensure business is run according to company practice and guidelines and functions are at place to support market success.
- Build and maintain positive relationship with communities, distributors and key decision makers in the Indonesia industry to ensure satisfaction and long term business sustainability
You should at least be:
- Holding a bachelor in any related science and preferably Master of Business Administration
- Having minimum 15 years of leadership experience in Pharmaceutical Companies with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Exerience ih high pace international organization
- Experience in managing sales and marketing team
- Fluent in English
- Indian Nationality
An exciting opportunity to join a global Company highly valuing talents and continuously providing space for talents to grow is waiting. Competitive remuneration package will be negotiated for the right candidate. If you are in the industry and ready for the next level in your career path, apply online at www.aicila.com and reference VRN1167. More information on the role will be provided by contacting Sativana Suparyono at email@example.com or by phone at +628111130577.