Commercial Head – Indonesia
Do you have the agility to face business dynamics? Do you have a strong leadership capacity? Do you see yourself as an influencer in an organization? If yes, this might be a perfect role for you.
Our client, a global leader always innovating to meet their customer dynamic needs, is hiring a Commercial Head to join its Indonesia team. Being a part of key role in the organization, you will drive the Business Unit in Indonesia to meet financial and key business goals.
The role is open to candidates from the human pharmaceutical industry with the right skill set, including managing P&L, execute marketing activities and partner closely with Regulatory, Finance, Supply Chain, HR to optimize business operation. The role is based in Jakarta.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the sales team by adopting client’s company value in planning and execution business plans to ensure year on year business financial targets are met
- Ensure Operating budget expenses are met effectively within the organization
- Build and maintain a strong mutual relationship within the region with key stake holders, enabling functions (HR, Finance,etc.) in the organization to ensure business is run according to company practice and guidelines and functions are at place to support market success.
- Build and maintain positive relationship with communities, distributors and key decision makers in the Indonesia industry to ensure satisfaction and long term business sustainability
You should at least be:
- Holding a bachelor in any related science and preferably Master of Business Administration
- Having minimum 10 years of leadership experience in Pharmaceutical Companies
- Fluent in English and Indonesia
An exciting opportunity to join a global Company highly valuing talents and continuously providing space for talents to grow is waiting. Competitive remuneration package will be negotiated for the right candidate. If you are in the industry and ready for the next level in your career path, apply online at www.aicila.com and reference VRN1162. More information on the role will be provided by contacting Sativana Suparyono at email@example.com or by phone at +628111130577.