COUNTRY MANAGER (FOOD INGREDIENTS) – INDONESIA
Do you see yourself as an independent person, able to drive a business across the Indonesian market with less supervision? Are you passionate to meet customers to provide essential solutions for their business growth? This wonderful home based opportunity for our client, a global premium brand providing solutions in the food ingredients industry with aims to continuously improve human living quality, might be your next adventure.
A strategic technical sales role, you will be reporting to the Regional Sales Director. You will be the person with full autonomy in maintaining and advancing our client’s business across the market. This is achieved through developing and executing commercial strategic plans and working closely with KOL in our client’s distributors and key account for our client's food ingredients product portfolio.
Ideally you are a person having impressive network in the Indonesian food ingredients industry, having a strong technical communication skill to be able to communicate our client’s solution to the industry and ability to manage distributors to meet sales expectations. Our client provides a wonderful reward for people who meets and exceed targets.
You responsibilities will include:
- Achieve and expand business by maintaining and generating new business in Indonesia, particularly in the ingredients segment.
- Continuously develop mutual relationship and communications between our client’s organization and the industry at national scope, across all functional levels in Key account and distributor’s organization to optimize demand creation..
- Provide support to our client’s distributor to maximize it’s sales achievement through technical and commercial support.
- Working closely with Regional Sales Director to develop and implement strategies to expand market share in Indonesia and partner with internal stake holders for new business opportunities.
You are expected to have:
- A minimum of 10 years proven track record of driving sales growth in B2B food and beverage ingredient sales.
- Indonesian nationality and MANDATORY to have the following related educational background: chemical/chemical engineering/agriculture/food science/ food technology/biotechnology, a post graduate degree would be an advantage.
- Good relationship at all levels and understanding of the key players in the entire Indonesian food ingredients industry
- Ability to integrate commercial mindset with scientific expertise to optimize business performance and goals in Indonesia
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Highly urgent role. This organization is an equal opportunity employer with a focus on being supportive to be able to meet targets and team work. We regret, only candidates with right skill set and backgrounds will be shortlisted. For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 81111 30577 or apply online referencing VRN2385 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability against the selection criteria for the role.