Head of Customer Service – Agriculture and Rural Industries
Victoria (Regional location)
We are thrilled to present this incredible opportunity to the market for our client. We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to take on a new appointment in a fast paced and expanding Australian company within the rural and agriculture industries. This role has people management and leadership, a strong supply chain and logistics flavour with warehousing, freight and manufacturing as key components to operations. This role is to be based in a facility near Bendigo, Victoria.
Are you the sort of Customer Care Leader that builds a high performing team? Do you love agriculture, what farmers do for humanity and want to be part of a company that supports these vital businesses? Do you have a strength and integrity to your character that sees you make sound judgement calls, conviction to stand by your processes and decisions? We see you as having a calm and steady character that give support and guidance to those you lead. Are you looking for a job and an employer that likes to give balance in a rural setting? Are you hoping to make a tree change without sacrificing your career? This could be exactly what you have been waiting for!
As the Customer Service Manager, you will be:
- Leading the Customer Care team so that customer communications are answered efficiently and in a knowledgeable manner
- Evaluate, develop and execute processes and procedures looking at areas of operational efficiency and increasing service levels to customers
- Manage and drive IT System rollouts including the training and coaching of staff
- Process quotes and orders right through to ensuring fulfillment and logistics
- Responsible for administration of registers, reports and record management
- Be proactive in working with the whole business to achieve commercial goals
We need you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in customer service, warehouse and logistics environments
- A proven track record in people management and effective leadership
- Advanced IT skills, experience and capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Flexible, adaptable and dynamic under pressure
- Results driven with a focus on attention to detail and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- A familiarity and understanding of farming, agriculture or rural industries is a must
A very generous package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Standard working week Monday to Friday, NO weekends or after hours or split shifts. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company with a focus on being family friendly and accommodating. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia. Fluent English language skills are essential for the success of the role. No Visa sponsorship is on offer.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan on +61 416 890 346 or apply online referencing VRN2316 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability against the selection criteria for the role.