Dairy and Beef Technical Sales Manager – South Korea
Our client, a leader in the development of animal nutrition products is expanding its team in Korea. Due to potential business growth and their innovative products to be launched in the market, the organization is looking to hire a result driven dairy and beef technical sales manager. The role can be based anywhere in Korea and you will have plenty flexibility to develop and implement successful sales strategy to ensure sales revenue and margin budgets for the beef and dairy sector are achieved.
Ideally you are a person who considers yourself to be a driven sales person in the animal nutrition industry with enjoyment of travelling to meet feed mills to provide solutions for their business.
- Developing the ruminant business to optimize growth revenue for our clients growing ruminant business in Korean market.
- Planning and executing sales channel activity strategy for our client’s ruminant product portfolio.
- Working closely with the Beef and Dairy Sales Head in managing and executing ruminant product pricing
- Provide technical technical expertise to Key accounts, distributors and key opinion leaders through seminar and customer visit
- Work closely with the Technical Service Manager in setting up and executing commercial trials to demonstrate our client’s product efficacy.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Korean nationality with bachelor degree in animal science, animal nutrition, or agricultural science.
- A minimum of five years in sales experience with sound understanding on feed additive and ingredients applications for dairy or beef cattle
- Outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills
- Results-oriented with a demonstrated track record of success in previous roles
- Excellent distributor management and relationship-building skills.
- Good written and spoken English
The position requires regular domestic travel throughout Korea to visit major dairy and beef producers, feed mills, consultants and influencers involved in ruminant production.
If you are looking to take the next step in your ruminant sales career, apply online referencing VRN 2363 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +628111130577 or at ssuparyono@ aicila.com.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.