Diagnostics Specialist – Veterinary
Our client is a global animal health company working toward shaping the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health. This leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a Diagnostics Application Manager to join their Companion Animal and Equine business unit. There are four roles available across NSW, QLD, WA and Victoria.
Are you passionate about veterinary medicine and pet health? Do you thrive on being able to help businesses with their pain points and deliver customized solutions to optimize workflow in a busy clinical setting? Do you love working closely with veterinarians in practice and researchers in academia work through their scientific needs? As the Diagnostics Specialist for this region, you will be providing all phases of onsite technical training and coaching plus managing the overall business health through a customer satisfaction experience. You have loads of personal drive, are highly motivated to succeed and provide an exceptional value add to your customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build successful relationships to achieve the goals and objectives of this expanding portfolio
- Improve utilisation, uptake and adoption of the product suite while minimising the implementation phase time to your customers
- Design and implement clinic workflow improvement processes focusing on product utilisation from this range
- Provide prompt and accurate technical assistance and on-site support to users
- Craft training and demonstration programs for prospects, clients and their staff to increase awareness, usage and efficiencies
- Build quotes and financial proposals for business owners on capital equipment investments and the ongoing costs of consumables
You will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Life Science, Veterinary Technology desired
- Qualified Veterinarians or Vet Nurses are encouraged, or those with proven work experience in human scientific fields
- More than 2 years commercial experience required
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking skills are desired
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License
- Strong sense of business insight with proven skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel around the given territory with overnight stays required
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN963 outlining your suitability for the role.