Director of Customer Experience – ANZ
We are proud to offer this unrivalled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is an innovative and forward thinking multinational animal health company. As a leader in their field, they are taking things one step further and are now looking for passionate and talented Director of Customer Experience to join their team in ANZ. The position is to be based in their Sydney headquarters.
As the Director of Customer Experience you will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience in ANZ. If you have clarity of thought, apply a 'think customer' mentality and have a track record in developing integrated customer experiences with cross functional teams such as marketing and customer service, we want to talk to you. In this position, you will have the opportunity to drive excellence in all customer touchpoints, including digital/multi-channel, medical, sales, marketing and technical services. This role requires you to be a leader who can drive innovation and position this fast paced organisation at the forefront of delivering exceptional customer experience across channels in the market.
Are you a transformational leader? Can you drive 'best in class' Customer-Centric outcomes? Do you strive to understand the needs and values of customers in order to create value? If this sounds like you, we really want you to reach out for a chat.
As the Director of Customer Experience, you will lead the development of insights and a comprehensive understanding of the market, brands, share and growth and work with the local teams to develop strategies for execution. This is a highly cross-functional role requiring the need to collaborate across regional, global and local teams, whilst also being a key member of the ANZ Leadership Team.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Deliver customer insights for internal stakeholders
- Work with marketing teams to develop campaigns to help our customers gain more value from their relationship with the company
- Implement service design initiatives to deliver on the Customer experience strategic vision
- Drive continuous improvement for our customer experience
- Build models that identify trends in the market for the categories we participate in, and insight into future opportunities/risks
- Partner with internal teams to develop a plan, leading to an extraordinary customer experience.
- Lead Field Force Effectiveness initiates and drive for continuous improvement
- Have a good understanding of Salesforce.com
- Lead change initiatives across the business including the optimisation of the Direct Distribution model
- Lead a diverse team including inside sales, customer service and analysts
- 5+ years experience utilising and developing strategies on the Salesforce.com platform
- Quantitative analytics with a focus on market analysis, statistical modelling, forecasting and predictive analytics
- Demonstrated experience in roles that directly influence the customer experience
- Experience working with SAP management and different reporting systems to visualise opportunities and insights for strategic decision making
- Business Visualisation tool experience in Microsoft Power BI, Domo or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work across business and articulate financial implications
- Experience in developing motivating and commercially attractive incentive programs
- Strong commercial acumen, ability to quickly identify performance levers and recommend strategies for improvement
- Experience in leading a diverse team including Inside Sales, Customer Services and Analysts.
- Exceptional management skills and ability to influence decision making
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong Project Management & problem-solving skills
- Strong CRM knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an incredible organisation. An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is committed to helping their teams be the best they can be and they have along history of creating a work culture of respect and integrity. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who strictly meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have validated local experience in Australia. As such, only candidates with the relevant experience and working rights to Australia will be contacted.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alicia Keenan on email email@example.com quoting reference VRN1106.