EMEA Poultry Technical Manager
We are incredibly excited to present this new opportunity for our client, a global animal nutrition business with headquarters in Europe. They are a worldwide leader in their field and continue to grow and strengthen in markets in which they serve.
We are currently looking for a EMEA Poultry Technical Manager to join their successful team. This role will be an integral part of the EMEA technical commercial team and it will focus on poultry nutrition.
We are open to considering candidates based anywhere in the more northern or north eastern parts of Europe – preferably candidates with a working knowledge & network in Germany, German language skills and if possible….Russian language skills also.
In this role you will have the opportunity to provide superior poultry technical expertise & support to not only your colleagues but key customers and channel partners in the poultry industry within the EMEA region.
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? Let's see….
- Are you currently working in the poultry industry in Europe?
- Is poultry health and nutrition your area of expertise?
- Do you have an Animal Nutrition, Animal Science or Veterinary qualifications?
- Do you have a demonstrated track record of planning and running scientific trials in the poultry nutrition space?
- Do you have the ability to add value to poultry key accounts, in terms of poultry health and nutrition, and focus on technical solutions?
- Can you communicate effectively with people from different cultures, backgrounds?
- Do you have experience working for an international animal feed or feed additives company?
- Have you had experience in providing technical support and training to distributors, customers and colleagues?
- Do you have excellent presentation skills and can you easily translate complicated technical data into meaningful information for use by peers, customers and channel partners?
- Do you speak German? If not, do you have strong network in Germany?
As the successful candidate, you will be able to provide scientific expertise and support to our client's business and customers across the EMEA.
You'll have a high level of drive and motivation in leading technical poultry projects and most certainly, you will be able to build trust with the people you work with. Your tendency for agile thinking and your hunger to deliver solution, will stand you in good stead to be a stellar candidate for this position.
An ambitious package will be negotiated with the person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
We would highly appreciate applications from candidates who can answer yes to the questions posed above. Please note ONLY applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted.
Please apply, following the links and be sure to include a cover letter with your CV application, referencing VRN2400.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact Alicia Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion regarding the role.