Equine Veterinary Surgeon
United Kingdom – Scotland
Our client is looking to require a permanent Equine Veterinary Surgeon in a primarily ambulatory role. Providing services to pleasure horse clients; however, with purpose-built clinic facilities and stabling for five horses, there is excellent scope for increasing the day-patient and inpatient workload. We are well equipped with digital endoscopy including gastroscope, ultrasound, extensive dental equipment and portable radiography.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact, Tim Lincoln-Shaw at email@example.com, call 00447511 202527 or apply online referencing VRN 1226