Equine Veterinary Surgeon
United Kingdom – Derbyshire
We are recruiting for a permanent Equine Veterinary Surgeon in a primarily ambulatory role. Our client has hospitalisation and operating facilities available in the Equine Clinic with the usual range of toys, enabling provision of an outstanding level of client care and dealing with a varied equine caseload.
They also work closely with the local university so you may be asked to be involved with student teaching.
Full time working Monday to Friday 0830 – 1800 with night and weekend rota approx. 1:5.
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian.
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact Tim Lincoln-Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org or 00447511 202527 apply online referencing VRN1212