Executive Assistant – Veterinary Industry
We are so happy to be able to present this opportunity to the market. Our client, is a niche veterinary specialist company that has been providing companion animals with the chance to have enhanced health and well-being. They are striving to continue to deliver their unique and in demand services right around Australia. This leader in their field is currently looking for an administrative assistant to join its successful support team in Sydney. They need to focus on being Vets!
Being an integral part of the support team, you will love meeting the fast-paced environment of such a successful veterinary business, working collaboratively with Veterinarians and technical support staff such as Vet Nurses. You are an engaging and approachable person, that can demonstrate initiative and creative thinking. We need you to have a real flair for organisation, and everything that comes with running 6 peoples work lives. We want to know that clients love you, and you gain their trust quickly. Are you the sort of Excel Spreadsheet, colour coding genius we are not? We need you to have a modern flair and embrace the social media pages as well. Are you up for the challenge?
As the Admin Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Manage, coordinate and deliver the bookings calendar including liaising with clients nationwide and offsite partners.
- Ordering, receiving and packing of materials and supplies
- Planning and executing travel requirements for up to 6 staff
- General reception, office management and administration duties
- Craft, build and engage the social media profiles for this successful veterinary practice
We need you to have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Secretary, Office Manager or PA/EA
- We would like it if you had exposure to a client service role in a corporate setting
- Tertiary Qualifications highly desired in relevant field
- Extraordinary communication skills especially over the phone
- Excellent expense management, planning, presentation and reporting skills essential
- Ability to be onsite one day per week in Beecroft NSW
- Work hours are Monday to Friday 10AM-3PM ideally up to 4 days per week can be operated remotely
A competitive hourly rate will be negotiated with the right person commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note applicants who meet the essential criteria will be contacted. This role is open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia. No Visa sponsorship is offered. Fluent English language skills are imperative to the success of the role.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1125.