Farm Veterinary Surgeon
United Kingdom – Cornwall
We are looking for an experienced Farm Veterinary Surgeon to join a local Farm & Equine practice in stunning Cornwall. Our client farm is dedicated to farm livestock and take a proactive and forward thinking approach to veterinary work and they are an RCVS Accredited Farm Animal Practice.
Their rota encourages a healthy life-work balance with time off after nights and weekends on call and current rota is 2:8. They have the added benefit of being based in the enviable geographical position of mid Cornwall making easy access to great beaches, moors, woods, surfing, sailing etc
It’s not rocket science, it’s Veterinary Science – we just need you to:
- Be a Veterinarian
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and client’s best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from any University recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Current and valid Registration with The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with successful candidates commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion contact, Tim Lincoln-Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 00447511 202527 or apply online referencing VRN1222