Feed Additive Technical Manager – Indonesia
We are delighted to deliver to you this exciting opportunity for our client, a global manufacturing Animal Health Company with a solid poultry business in the Indonesian animal health market. To boost our client’s poultry feed additive product portfolio, our client is looking for a candidate with a strong technical background in feed additive products. The role will give you an opportunity to develop the feed additive business through planning and executing technical advice and maximize brand lifespan to optimize profitability.
- Plan, oversee and execute poultry marketing and technical programs for different key accounts and non- key accounts to support our client’s business in Indonesia.
- Work closely with Poultry sales team to provide direction and product service solutions to ensure solid competitive advantage and client’s expectations are met.
- Account for supporting key product and new product launches
- Work closely with sales team, marketing and regulatory to prepare communication content, marketing materials and technical seminar, exhibition and technical round table discussions
- Manage strong relationship with Poultry Industry key stake holder to ensure our client’s presence in the market and key account insight are accommodated in marketing strategies
Essential skills and education
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary science or Animal Nutrition
- Over than 3 years of experience in the industry taking care of feed additive products
- Having a good understanding of the Indonesian Poultry industry and strong network with stake holders, key accounts and non-key accounts.
- Strong business acumen
- Consultative selling skills
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
If you are ready to take the step towards your new career in Poultry Health – apply online referencing VRN1046 ensuring you included a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 8111 130 577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.