FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERING MANAGER – INDONESIA
An urgent role for our client who is a premium brand in the animal and health industry with a strong portfolio in the vaccine segment for poultry hatchery farms. Supported by a very strong Research and Development globally, our client is always in the front line to provide innovative solutions to their clients. Due to business needs, they are hiring Engineering Manager to secure a long term mutual contract with its entire current and potential customers.
A managerial role, you will be a key player in managing vaccination and bio-device equipment, from installing process to maintenance to ensure device is running safely in customer organization. Ideally a team player, the role will work with multiple members from the Key account management team, our client’s management, engineering team and customer organization at all levels.
You will be responsible to:
- Participate in Vaccination equipment and bio device installation, from the pre installation stage to maintenance to ensure equipment are running smoothly and safe.
- Provide post installment support, electrical or mechanical. You will also need to be available for emergency calls from customers for equipment troubleshooting in customer hatcher farm.
- Manage our client’s field service technical team assigned for each hatcheries.
- Conduct vaccination equipment and bio – device training program, both for our client’s internal team members and its customer.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering, with ability to read and understand electrical schematics well
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, having an experience in poultry would desirable.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia. Ability to speak English would be an advantage
- A team player having a good sense of urgency to deal with emergency matters. Willing to be flexible with working hours to be able to respond emergency calls from customers, online or offline.
- Flexible to work under undesirable conditions (humidity and heat)
- Willing to travel periodically
Our client is a well know brand in the livestock industry with a very strong environment to support their team members to continuously develop and evolve their skills. The role is open to Indonesian citizens only due to language requirements.
Our client provides competitive remuneration package for successful candidates. If this is an interest for you, please apply citing the reference number VRN 2351. For confidential discussions, please contact Sativana Suparyono at +628111130577 or email at email@example.com.