General Manager – Veterinary Operations
We are rapt to present this incredible opportunity for our client, a corporate specialist veterinary group. This premium provider is currently looking for a General Manager of Operations to join their successful team establishing their brand and network in Hong Kong. This role will require a minimum commitment of 2 years to be based in Hong Kong.
As the Veterinary Operations Manager, you are passionate about veterinary medicine, pet care and animal health all whilst delivering on process and business improvements for your teams. You have loads of personal drive, motivation and a mind for fast, agile thinking and problem solving. You are seen as a leader amongst your peers and relied upon for business support and staff training. You are a diplomatic person that brings maturity, a positive attitude and strategic thinking to the role. Are you looking for a career defining opportunity to test your skills on the international stage?
As the General Manager of Operations, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist in all aspects of establishing a network of Veterinary Clinics across Hong Kong
- Craft and design the implementation of the go to market plan for this project
- Participate in the due diligence process for new vet clinic set up and acquisitions
- Assist in the recruitment process with leadership and agency support
- Report on and analyse business performance
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Veterinary or Life Sciences, Business, Marketing or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in Group Operations Management
- 5+ years of experience in one or more animal health markets
- Savvy business insights with validated skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to relocate to Hong Kong
A highly lucrative package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience including living allowances and relocation assistance. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. Fluent English language skills are essential for the success of the role.
For a confidential discussion contact Elise Moran on +61 419 139 144 or apply online referencing VRN1075 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.