GLOBAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
OUR CLIENT IS WANTING TO GROW BIG! NOT ONLY IS ASIA BUT IN EUROPE MARKET AS WELL. Are you a leader in the livestock industry with strong network and market knowledge? Do you have proven track on bringing new products to the market? Our client, a unique solution provider for the animal nutrition industry, is wanting to grow its market in Asia and Europe. Due to business needs, the company is hiring their first ever Global Business Development Director to accelerate market penetration across the assigned region and lead their marketing, sales and technical team in Asia and Europe. You will be reporting to the CEO and be based in anywhere in Asia while frequently travelling.
- Expand company market share in the region through developing, directing and evaluating business strategy to enter new markets in the region as per company goals.
- Be the company representative in developing strong mutual beneficial partnership with primary customers, distributors, key opinion leaders in the animal nutrition industry
- Provide Strategic Account Management plan to ensure customer needs are met and secure potential business opportunities.
- Lead sales, marketing and technical team to ensure business goals are met, propose training for team capacity development and conduct performance appraisal.
- Possess Bachelor or Master degree in animal science, veterinarian, Biotechnology or any business-related discipline.
- Preferably having 15+ years of experience in the animal nutrition market and proven track record in successfully building distribution channel in more than 2 countries in Asia.
- Have extensive network within animal nutrition and livestock industry across the region.
- Preferably experience in bringing new products to the market in the region
You need to have the right to legally stay and work in any Asia counties as no visa support is provided.
This organization is an equal opportunity employer with a focus on being supportive to be able to meet targets and team work. We regret, only candidates with right skill set and backgrounds will be shortlisted. For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 81111 30577 or apply online referencing VRN2319 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability against the selection criteria for the role.