SOUTH EAST ASIA REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
OUR CLIENT IS EXPANDING BIG IN ASIA AND EUROPE MARKET!
Do you have success in bringing a new solution to the animal nutrition industry? Do you have a strong customer relation in Asia region? Our client, a unique solution provider for the animal nutrition industry, is expanding. A newly created role in the organization has been opened to emphasize company presence in the regional market, South East Asia Regional Sales Manager. The role can be based anywhere in Asia and will focus on developing our clients market in Indonesia and Thailand region by working closely with distributors to increase its company market share. You will be reporting to the Regional Commercial Director and will travel frequently in the designated market.
- Develop the company business in the he assigned market by managing and existing and new distributors through planning and executing effective sales strategy and monitoring its implementation with key distributors.
- Evaluate on company sales performance in the region and provide insight for further improvements to maximize company market share.
- Be the company representative to build strong alliances with Key opinion leaders. Government and regulatory organization in the livestock industry.
- Expand network in the livestock industry to be influencer to key decision makers across customer organization to ensure better understanding of the organization needs and smooth access into the organization.
- Provide key distributors performance review to be submitted to the company
- Minimum a Degree in veterinary, animal nutrition/science or any related background
- Minimum 10 years of experience in feed additive market with proven track record in sales in the animal nutrition industry in more than 1 country in Asia region.
- Have a strong and good relationship with the livestock industry in the region
- Flexible to travel extensively to assigned market
You need to have the right to legally stay and work in any Asia counties as no visa support is provided.
This organization is an equal opportunity employer with a focus on being supportive to be able to meet targets and team work. We regret, only candidates with right skill set and backgrounds will be shortlisted. For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 81111 30577 or apply online referencing VRN 2318 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability against the selection criteria for the role.