GLOBAL HEAD OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Our client is one of the leader in in the industry. They have strong presence in the region and currently having over 1000+ products to provide solutions to their customers. . The company is continuously growing and currently hiring Global Head of Business Intelligence to play a strategic role in streamlining company business strategy globally.
The role can be based anywhere in South East Asia and China and will report to Strategic Marketing Director. You will lead the process to evolve key market data sourced through customers, competitors, industry and market data sources to winning business strategy to be executed and measured by our client organization globally.
The role will give you an opportunity to work closely with our client’s key executives to provide strategic analysis, alternative business approach and essence results. As you will be working with multiple key stake holders in the organization, effective communication skill and ability to work with multiple team is essential. As the role will intensively work with numbers, ideally you should be a person routinely working with numbers, data analysis and translating numbers to business plans for the organization.
You will be responsible to:
- Work closely with multiple team in our client’s organization to build a strong commercial plan to be implemented to each counties across the region to secure potential business opportunities
- Conduct market analysis using various market data source and competitive research as a base to develop profitable business plan for the organization.
- Be the leader in developing a database to map existing and potential customers with potential to leverage our client’s business performance.
- Lead Generation to capture new potential customers across the region through customs data, campaign and sales mapping tools.
- Summarize industrial and competitor financial facts to be communicated with our clients key executives quarterly.
You should have be a person with the following qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor degree in commerce, marketing, finance, social science, social science, business administration or communications. Added value if you have a MBA or other relevant advance degree.
- Five years of experience in working in Business Intelligence in consumer goods.
- Excellence familiarity with computer based productivity tools
- Having legal rights to work and live in SEA country or China.
Tour client’s organization is an equal opportunity employer with a focus on being supportive to be able to meet targets and team work. We regret, only candidates with right skill set and backgrounds will be shortlisted. For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 81111 30577 or apply online referencing VRN2325 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability against the selection criteria for the role.