Global Ingredients Strategy Execution Lead - EU, Asia or US
Our client is a successful Global leader in the development of brand-name animal nutrition, premixes, feed products and they are looking to fill a new position in the Global Leadership team – Global Ingredients Strategy Execution Lead.
You can be based anywhere in Europe, Asia or US.
This role represents an incredible opportunity to lead and implement a new strategic pillar for this multinational company, globally. This position has been created with one clear objective: to develop the new and strategic ingredient platform from scratch.
Your mission will be to develop and implement the global new and strategic ingredients strategy and enable the company to thrive in the ingredients space.
You will have experience in executing a company level strategy including sizeable Merger, Acquisition and Joint Venture activities with high impact, tenacity and a strategic mindset. Your successful execution in this role and your high-level business acumen in delivering on the core objective could provide you with the platform and opportunity to springboard into a most senior leadership role within the organisation. Your ability to collaborate, engage and influence at the board level will be an asset.
You will work in very close collaboration with the other senior global business leaders to ensure the integration of the New and Strategic Ingredients business with the other workstreams as well as with the company-wide ingredients strategy. The person will therefore have to leverage and influence other key stakeholders across the entire company as well as create, develop and maintain an external network at the highest level.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create a growth strategy for new ingredients in full alignment with the Company long-term goals:
- Develop both growth and defensive strategies, enabling the business to win in this industry worldwide
- Create clarity of impacts for the entire supply chain end to end
- Evaluate the competition and create a continuous improvement process in competitive intelligence related to ingredients
- Build and implement an inorganic execution plan for the New and Strategic Ingredients business:
- Identify, cultivate relationships, and potentially negotiate with strategic acquisition targets
- Lead the creation of the strategic business case, a creation of the commitment request, and support the integration and growth of companies that are successfully acquired
- Lead strategy execution in full integration and alignment with the business units and the other functions, in particular Marketing, Technology and Supply.
- Build a plan to develop the skills and capabilities required to win in that space
- Attract, retain and develop talents
- Lead the development of training for skills development as appropriate
Requirements for this role:
- You’ll need a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- At least 10 years’ experience in successfully leading a global business or function
- International business experience, cross-cultural understanding and flexibility to adapt
- Experience in feed or food based ingredients businesses with a preference for Animal Nutrition industry experience
- A strategic visionary with an entrepreneurial spirit with excellent execution skills
- You will have demonstrated successes in leading through global and complex issues
- Strong team building, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization
Additional skills we are eager for you to bring to the role:
- Proficiency in second language
- Experience in Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures and business integration
As Global Ingredients Lead, you will be likely needing to travel 20-40% of the time.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunities this role represents and you are eager to drive your career with an organisation that offers excellent career progression opportunities in a culture of high performance, please apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN966. Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alicia Keenan based in Sydney on Whatsapp: +61 416 890 346 or email@example.com or Patrick Loiseau based in Zurich on Whatsapp: +41 79 152 63 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.