GLOBAL AQUACULTURE PRODUCT MANAGER
Our client is one of the leader in aquaculture feed. They have strong presence in the region and currently having over 1000+ products to provide solution to the Aquaculture industry. Due to company business needs to increase demand creation it the market, our client is looking for a Global Product Manager Aquaculture to increase our client’s product lifecycle.
The role will be reporting to Strategic Marketing Director and can be based anywhere in SEA or China. You will work closely with formulation, technical and sales team to strengthen our client’s brand in the market and to ensure that our client’s innovations are aligned with customer needs, delivered successfully to the market and profitable from company’s business perspective.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Working closely with the formulation team in our client’s local representative across the region to improve product quality and performance and extend product life cycle
- Prepare go to market strategy and market road map for our client’s aquaculture products in the region assigned
- Work closely with customers to expand business opportunities
- Provide our client’s organization with market insight: competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Liaise with marketing communication team to provide right brand message n product packaging or any company publications.
Ideally you should be:
- Having minimum bachelor degree in Biology or Biochemistry, highly proffered if you have aquaculture background
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Aquaculture industry, preferably in the region
- Able to work independently and execute multiple projects
- Fluent In English
- Have the legal rights to work and live in South East Asia countries and China
For a confidential discussion contact, Sativana Suparyono at email@example.com or apply online referencing VRN 2327
A bold package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish and strive for high performance. This organization is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.