GLOBAL PRODUCT MANAGER – (MARKETING)
Bangkok – Thailand
We are thrilled to be able to present this rare opportunity to the market. This job is open to Thai nationality or candidates already based in Thailand with the right experience. The role is to be based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client is a global animal health and nutrition company with market leading presence in over one hundred countries. They also have manufacturing sites across Asia, Latin America, Europe, Africa and North America. This role is due to an expansion of their Aquaculture business.
As the Marketing Manager for a Global Product portfolio we need you to drive the entire marketing strategy for aquaculture products in the farm segment business unit. Do you love marketing? Do you have a mind for technical science? Would you think bringing both together in one job is a dream come true? You will be working with cross functional teams at the regional and global level. You will be leading this product range and taking it to its next level of success. Can you build marketing plans? Can you manage and deliver on a strategy to ensure sales growth, market analysis, cost reduction and continuous product development all to ensure value for the customers? If you answered yes, then this is the role for you as we don’t actually need industry specific experience.
Your responsibilities as the global product manager will be:
- Responsible for setting product strategy and oversee product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Execute Marketing strategies and initiatives, set product and pricing strategy, as well as pricing and volume discount schedules in order to produce the highest possible long-term market share and profitability.
- With consultation of marketing manager, marketing staff, and the commercial team, develop, publish and communicate the annual marketing plan for assigned products.
- Work with the cross-functional team to develop portfolio and pricing strategy to maximize market share and profitability.
- Provide marketing expertise, support and education to the commercial team for successful sales outcomes.
- Manage advertising and promotion activities with Marketing Communications, including print, point-of-sale, online, electronic media, and direct mail (as applicable).
- Participate in the Product Innovation Process through new product concept submissions as well as championing products through the process to launch.
- Tertiary qualifications in life sciences, Biological, Chemical background with more than 5 years of relevant experience.
- An MBA degree with 3+ years of marketing experience would be highly desirable
- You are proactive, self-motivated, energetic
- A mind for sound commercial decisions and meeting tight timelines
- Language skills – fluent in English
- Currently based in Thailand
An attractive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. They are committed to making their people even better. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who strictly meet the above criteria will be contacted.