Global Strategic Account Manager – Thailand
Open to Thai nationalities. A new created global opportunity for our client, one of the key players in the pharmaceutical world. Our client is expanding their team and is hiring a Global Strategic Account Manager to strengthen its existing business with one of the most influential Key Accounts in the industry.
We are looking for a candidate with strong relationship across CP Conglomerate organization, in Thailand and overseas. Preferably you are an individual having key account management experience to be able to provide sound communications between both parties to ensure excellent service are provided and business goals are met. Having passion to develop key account management capacity in our client’s local entity by providing insights to optimize team’s sales performance.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Define, translate and implement our client’s strategic account management for one of their major key accounts globally to ensure optimized business performance.
- Capture key account’s business needs and turn them to business strategies reflecting business solution for our client’s key customer
- Continuously build and manage strong relationship and communications with key opinion leaders from both our client’s and their key customer’s organization
- Develop key account management capacity for our client’s local sales team; propose training and providing insight for performance review.
Our client is welcoming candidates having the following:
- Having minimum 10 years of experience in Key Account Management in the multinational national organization
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary/Agricultural Science/Economics
- Strong communication and negotiations skills with all levels
- Able to positively influence well in all levels of organization, internally and externally
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply online referencing VRN 2299 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +628111130577 or at email@example.com.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.