Global Strategic Account Manager – Thailand
Open to Thai nationalities. A new created global opportunity for our client, one of the key players in the pharmaceutical world. Being one of the companies with strong growth in the across the region, our client is expanding their team and is hiring a Global Strategic Account Manager to strengthen its existing business with one of the most influential Key Accounts in the industry.
Preferably you are an individual having extensive key account management to be able to provide sound communications between both parties to ensure excellent service are provided and business goals are met. Having passion to develop key account management capacity in our client’s local entity by providing insights to optimize team’s performance.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Define, translate and implement our client’s strategic account management for one of their major key accounts globally to ensure optimized business performance.
- Capture key account’s business needs and turn them to business strategies reflecting business solution for our client’s key customer
- Continuously build and manage strong relationship and communications with key opinion leaders from both our client’s and their key customer’s organization
- Develop key account management capacity for our client’s local sales team; propose training and providing insight for performance review.
Our client is welcoming candidates having the following:
- Having minimum 5 years of experience in Key Account Management in the multinational Pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor degree in any related science
- Strong communication and negotiations skills with all levels
- Able to positively influence well in all levels of organization, internally and externally
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply online referencing VRN 2267 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +628111130577 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.